Thursday 24 April 2008

Madden says baby looks like Richie

Madden says baby looks like Richie



Rocker Joel Madden has said that his freshly baby daughter looks like her female parent, 'The Simple Life' star Nicole Richie.
In a web log, which he posted on the DCMA Collective internet site, Craze said: "I am finally house with my beautiful girlfriend and our firebrand fresh little girl."
He likewise confirmed the baby's diagnose in the mailing, referring to the newborn as Harlow Winter.
Madden said: "She is 19 inches long and growth everyday already. We ar so blessed to take this beautiful little baby in our lives."
He said that his daughter "looks so a good deal like her mummy it's crazy".
"She eats like a little maniac and she's very henry Sweet. She barely ever so cries, even when pa is changing her diaper, and believe me I suck when it comes to diapers, merely I'm acquisition," Madden said.